Registration schedule for new families to LRE whose students have been selected for Pre-K classes or students currently enrolled (school year 2018-2019) in a DeKalb County School transferring to LRE:
Please call the main office to schedule your appointment to register 678-874-6902.
Registration by appointment will begin on Thursday, May 30th until Monday, June 3th 10:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
June 5th through July 25th families can register by appointment.
- Wednesdays 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Schools will be closed July 4th.
The schedule for registration appointments during the week of July 29th is forthcoming.
You will need to bring the following documents:
Official copy or original of child's birth certificate, social security card, Health form 3300 (Eye, Ear, and Dental), and Health form 3231 (Immunizations), your ID and proof of residency when you register.
Proof of Residency documents must include one of the following:
- Current utility bill (gas, electric, or water only – no phone bills);
- Signed lease of residence; or
- Signed home mortgage contract.
- Contact the Office of Student Assignment if a dispute arises over Proof of Residency.
We are not able to accept your child's registration until you have all of these materials.
2019/20 Registration for students NEW to DeKalb County School District, grades Kindergarten – 5th (online or offsite registration office).
**2019/20 registration for NEW students (KK – 5th) is now on-line.** Please click here to register or contact/visit the Support Center:
Students new to DeKalb County School District who meet the below criteria must register at the DeKalb International Welcome Center located at 1701 Mountain Industrial Road, Stone Mountain GA 30083. For registration by appointment at DeKalb International Welcome Center, please call 678-676-6602.
- Students whose Primary Home Language is Other Than English (PHLOTEs)
- Students whose first language is other than American English