Elementary Science Olympiad is an academic competition for elementary students in grades 3-5, featuring various study and engineering events and the opportunity to learn about, explore, and appreciate the world of science. Each year we compete with other teams at the County level.
Science Olympiad is a fantastic program that both enriches the minds of driven young people and nourishes an appreciation, understanding, and love for science from an early age. If you are a 4-5 grade student who:
- enjoys science or engineering
- is self-motivated with a desire to learn and succeed
- wants to build or put to use leadership skills
- wants be part of a supportive and competitive team
- wants to make new friends with similar interests
- have lots of fun (and maybe win some medals in the process)
then the Laurel Ridge School Science Olympiad team would be excited to have you!
For more information on how you can join us, contact Ms. Hammer.